Tuesday 15 January 2013

Life Update: I'm Moving!




Hey guys, I'm so, so sorry if things get a little quiet around here for the next week or so, but something exciting is happening to me in the real world at the moment - I'm moving in with my boyfriend!

Jake and I have been looking for an apartment at Coolangatta for ages, and finally we have found an affordable one with water views which we love! We sign the lease on Friday and move in on Saturday and we both can't wait! This will be both of our first times living out of our parents homes and also our first time living together (like, properly living together rather than just staying at each others houses every night).

I'm so excited (and nervous) to finally be living with the man I love, and I hope you can cut me some slack in blog world so that I can get settled in at my new home. I'll try to post a little bit throughout the moving process, but no promises! Who would have thought there is so much to organise when you're moving? Plus I have a BIG project which I am trying to finish in time to move it into our new unit!

Wish me luck! Xx

9 comments:

  1. WooHoo!!! That's super exciting! I hope you have a good lead up to the move, & that you & Jake enjoy your first home together. I look forward to hearing all about it. We love going to Cooly....so hopefully one day our paths will cross down there. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Yes, I hope so too! You might have to show me round the good op shops up there! Xx

      Delete
  2. so exciting! well done!

    in other news, you've been nominated for a liebster award! which i see is nothing new for you... oh wells!

    http://www.imbeingerica.com/2013/01/nominated-again.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting!! Good luck, and can't wait to see your project!! Love your new blog design, seriously so cute!!

    toriandalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You will all LOVE the project I have to share, I just need to get my apartment in order enough to photograph it :) xx

      Delete
  4. How exciting! Good luck! I love moving to new places but HATE packing! ;)
    sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra! Moving is absolutely exhausting. I am so excited to finally be here but the packing was definitely not fun and I'm anxious to get everything in its proper place! Xx

      Delete
  5. Yay for a new move! Good luck with everything.

    New follower via Lara's Vintage. I'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow me back!

    Phylicia
    http://heartsncraftsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete