Wednesday 1 May 2013

Blog Every Day In May: 5 Lines

I just made the snap decision to join Rosalilium's Blog Every Day in May challenge. I have been in a bit of a slump with the blog lately, and rather busy with university which has been holding me back from pouring time into this blog, but I am confident that with the inspiration of my lovely friends Laura and Michelle who are also taking part in this challenge, as well as the prompts I can make it through this! So, without further ado:

Too many thoughts, 
and not enough words grace this page.
But oh! To have something to look back on
in old age.
My only hope is to engage.

So, just a silly little poem to kick things off about my slump in creativity and good intentions with this blog! Also, I know I tend to overuse this picture, but I swear I will have a new one to show my face with soon! It's currently in editing (or so I'm told!)

No comments:

Post a Comment