Thursday 23 January 2014

Decorating inspiration for my new home!

This is such an exciting post for me to write for two reasons:

  1. Jake agreed on the unit and we gave a deposit yesterday while we wait for the lease to get drawn up, so the little beachside Lennox Head unit is ours! Yeeeeee! I can officially start happy dancing! and...
  2. I'm introducing you all to a brand new collaborative blog today which is SUPER exciting and pretty much supplying endless amounts of happiness to me right now, so that's brilliant, hey?
Now, a few of my favourite bloggy pals and I have gotten together and look what we made! A brand new collaborative blog called Fellowship of the Bloggers which is open for guest posters now! There are five of us on the admin list and we have been working very hard on getting this blog up and running! It's a labour of love, so I'm so excited to be introducing it to you all today! It's still beginning stages, and we haven't yet got our pretty, new layout installed but it's been such a great thing to be a part of and I'm so excited to see where it might take us and where it might fit into the blogging community. 

The best part of blogging is the friendly, supportive community and we wanted to create a place where we can all come together, share posts and encourage each other to try new things and be the best that we can be! One of the things that makes us unique is that we are an international blog, with bloggers from four different countries. We have monthly themes hashed out for all of 2014 and if you'd like to contribute, please shoot me an email on my personal address or on the collaborative blog email (fellowshipofthebloggers@gmail.com) and one of the admins will get back to you as quickly as possible!

Now, onto the juicy of this post! My first FOTB post went live today and it's my decorating inspiration for my new home! Here is a preview and a link if you fancy popping over and checking it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment