Thursday 13 March 2014

Thankful Thursday #5

So, I'm making this quick and doing it off my phone because I need sleep right now. My first assessment for this semester of Uni is due tomorrow and it's not complete but I don't care because tired. 

This week I am thankful for:

Good surf - both for my own pleasure as I learn the sport and for the amazing competition that is the Quiksilver and Roxy pro, which I was lucky enough to experience the last two weeks. 

Meeting idols - yep, I met Mick Fanning, Alana Blanchard and Gabriel Medina (winner of the 2014 Quiky Pro, as luck would have it!) and I am so, so grateful. They have inspired me so much, especially Alana as a female competitor in the male-dominated sport I love so much! 

Cake - who isn't thankful for cake, ever. Amiright? 

Wonderful, helpful volunteers - especially those at the Living Museum in Evans Head who are going out of their way to help me with my research project on WWII. They are amazing people and I thank them for the job they do so much! 

My sissy - over the last two weeks, I've been Lucy enough to spent mucho quality time with my sissy and I'm really loving it. Since I moved out, we are so much closer. It's amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment